CCC 2018 October 20 - 23, 2018 - Toronto, ON
Industry - Accredited Symposia
Top 6 reasons to host an Accredited Symposia
Accredited Symposia are an essential part of the official program of the CCC extending delegates’ educational experience. You are invited to participate in the programming at CCC 2018 by partnering with the CCS to create an exceptional Accredited Symposium programme.
- Educate a national cardiovascular health and care audience.
- Transfer knowledge from research to practice.
- Bring key though leaders to the forefront.
- Reach clinical decision makers.
- Provide an opportunity for interaction and feedback among peers; and
- Opportunity for exposure to the cardiovascular community as a provider of CPD opportunities.
Forms and Resources
- Accredited Symposia Letter of Proposal (PDF)
- Accredited Symposia – Royal College MOC Section 1 Group Learning Application Form (DOCX)
- Accredited Symposia Conflict of Interest (COI) Form (PDF)
- Accredited Symposia Evaluation Form Template (DOCX)
- Accredited Symposia Faculty Presentation Checklist (PDF)
- The CCS Role and Responsibilities of the Chair on a Planning Committee (PDF)